There is no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to finding the ideal life partner. However, some general guidelines can help you narrow down your options and choose someone right for you:
To start, deciding what you want in a partner is essential. What are your must-haves and deal-breakers? What are your values and priorities? Once you know what you’re looking for, it will be easier to find someone who meets your criteria;
Finding someone who makes you feel good about yourself is also important. Choose someone who makes you laugh, whom you enjoy spending time with, and who makes you feel appreciated and loved;
Finally, make sure that your potential partner is relationship-ready. Choose someone who is emotionally mature, financially stable, and who shares your commitment to a long-term relationship. Following these guidelines can increase your chances of finding lasting love! You can also take help from free kundali matching tools available online.
Make A List Of Must-haves And Deal-breakers
When finding your ideal life partner, you must know what you’re looking for. Otherwise, how will you ever see them? To help you out, we’ve put together a list of 7 must-haves and deal-breakers when choosing your life partner.
- Someone who is kind and caring. It is perhaps an essential quality in a potential life partner. After all, why would you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who isn’t kind and caring? Instead, look for someone who goes out of their way to make those around them happy. They’ll be sure to make you happy too!
- Someone who shares your values and beliefs along with compatible numerology. This is another important quality in a potential spouse or long-term partner. After all, if you don’t share the same values, there’s bound to be conflict at some point down the line! It doesn’t matter what those values are – religion, politics, or lifestyle choices – as long as they align with yours, then that’s a good start! Know your free numerology report here.
- Someone who is ambitious and has goals for their life. It’s important to find someone who shares your vision for the future; otherwise, you’ll likely end up on two different paths eventually. Look for someone driven and motivated to achieve their dreams; they’ll help inspire you to achieve yours!
- Someone who is supportive and encouraging. One of the most important things in a relationship is feeling like your partner has your back, no matter what. You should be able to rely on them for support when times are tough and encouragement when you need it most!
- Someone who is trustworthy and honest. Trust is the foundation of any relationship. If you can’t trust your partner, then there’s no point in being with them. Look for someone honest about their feelings and intentions; they’ll be sure to make you feel secure in the relationship.
- Someone who is fun and has a sense of humor. Life is too short to be with someone who doesn’t make you laugh! Look for someone playful and lighthearted; they’ll be sure to keep things interesting.
- Someone who is intelligent and can hold a conversation. It’s important to find someone smart and can hold their own in a conversation. Look for someone who is well-read and well-spoken; they’ll be sure to keep you on your toes!
- Someone who is rude or disrespectful. This is a big one! If your partner is rude or disrespectful to you or others, then it’s time to move on.
- Someone who is selfish or self-centered. It’s important to find someone who is considerate and thoughtful; otherwise, you’ll likely end up feeling like you’re always giving more than you’re getting back.
- Someone who is lazy or unmotivated. It’s important to find someone who is driven and motivated to achieve their dreams; otherwise, you’ll likely end up on two different paths eventually.
- Someone who is dishonest or untrustworthy. Trust is the foundation of any relationship. If you can’t trust your partner, then there’s no point in being with them!
- Someone who is boring or has no sense of humor. Life is too short to be with someone who doesn’t make you laugh! Look for someone who is playful and lighthearted; they’ll be sure to keep things interesting.
- Someone who is unintelligent or can’t hold a conversation. It’s important to find someone who is smart and can hold their own in a conversation. Look for someone who is well-read and well-spoken; they’ll be sure to keep you on your toes!
- Spend time together – Having similar interests is essential, but so is being with someone who gives you enough time and who you enjoy spending time with.
Do kundali matching work
Astrology is one of the ways to explain the universe, some who study it claim that its laws continue to elude human research. Although the words “kundalini” and “kundali,” as well as “horoscope” and “birth chart,” are synonymous, their meanings are the same. Even though many astrologers are aware of it, most are not. Your horoscope contains detailed information regarding marriage, including when you will marry, who you will marry, and who might be your ideal soul mate.
An excellent marriage astrologer should be able to read the ascendant, descendant, Venus, and Jupiter of the D-1 and D-9 charts. Astrology can also reveal a person’s behavior and tendencies like infidelity or cheating.
If the horoscopes do not match, one can still get married. Many have long, happy marriages despite having poor Asthakoot or Dashakoot matches. According to Vedic astrology, only a precise horoscope match may result in a perfect union.
The traditional Gun-Milan is based on the Moon’s position within a specific Nakshatra. It disregards the impact of planets like Jupiter, Venus, and Mars on relationships.
How is astrology related to marriage?
The significance of the 9th and 12th houses in astrology, as well as the symbols of the planets Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune, highlight the importance of religion and spirituality in one’s life, regardless of whether they worship various deities and attend various places of worship.
Your horoscope’s seventh house has to do with marriage. Venus is the planet that makes marriage easier. Astrologically unfavorable planets postpone marriage. When the sun is spotted in the 7th house, it is likely that the marriage will be delayed and meet many challenges. If there are no planets in the 7th house, the timing of the marriage will rely on the placement of the other planets in the birth chart and could happen early or late. You may get married after 35 years or even longer if Saturn is in the seventh house.