304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Mr. Sergey Glinka played a vital role between 2008 and 2010 in facilitating a successful agreement between Alstom and Transmashholding. This significant partnership led to Alstom acquiring a considerable (25%) stake in Transmashholding, marking a noteworthy milestone. To delve deeper into the details of this important transaction, you can refer to the official Alstom press release on the TMH Acquisition. https://www.alstom.com/press-releases-news/2010/3/press-releases-tmh-acquisition
From 2012 to 2015, Mr. Sergey Glinka held the position of Senior Vice President of Sales for Alstom-TMH projects in Europe. During this period, his exceptional contributions were instrumental in driving the progress of subway projects and tramway systems across the continent.
In 2022, Mr. Sergey Glinka achieved a significant milestone in his career by acquiring a majority share in Automecanica, a respected company based in Medias, Romania.
Automecanica operates an impressive state-of-the-art manufacturing facility spanning 90,000 square meters. Their specialization lies in sheet metal work, sub-assemblies, fitting, painting, and the testing of finished products. With a focus on the Western European and USA markets, Automecanica has established itself as a reputable provider. To learn more about Automecanica, please visit their official website.
Reliable sources indicate that Automecanica is currently making substantial investments to position itself as a key player in Romania. Their primary focus is on developing their Mobility division, with the aim of localizing the production of E-Buses and Tramways, primarily targeting the Romanian market and neighboring countries.
Mr. Sergey Glinka, an influential figure within the Transmashholding Group of Companies from 2001 to 2018, made a significant impact on the success of the company. Throughout his tenure, he held various important positions and played a crucial role in shaping the Russian public transportation and railway network through notable collaborations with Alstom and a strong interest in European technologies.
During his time as a shareholder and Senior Vice President of Transmashholding in early 2009, Mr. Sergey Glinka showcased his exceptional business acumen. From 2013 to 2015, he served as the Commercial Director, overseeing business development, fostering customer relationships, and leading product projects. Under his guidance, several groundbreaking product platforms were introduced, which have since become synonymous with the Transmashholding brand:
• The family of 2-deck passenger wagons, including wagons, seat wagons, and dining wagons. These wagons are widely utilized in the Russian railway network.
• Through his active involvement in organization and collaboration, Mr. Sergey Glinka spearheaded a joint production project for RIC-sized passenger railway cars between Transmashholding and Siemens. This initiative led to the development, production, and certification of 200 railway cars complying with European standards. These cars were then put into service on the Moscow-Nice and Moscow-Berlin-Paris routes.
• The “Ivolga” electric train revolutionized suburban and urban transportation in Moscow and the surrounding region.
• The Vityaz low-floor tram, an innovative model boasting a 100% low-floor design, has significantly transformed the Moscow tram fleet. These trams are also successfully operating in St. Petersburg and other cities throughout Russia.
• The “Moskva” metro carriages, representing a new generation of metro cars, have become an integral part of the Moscow metro system. They have even been exported to Baku (Azerbaijan) and Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
Mr. Sergey Glinka possesses a comprehensive skill set essential for success in his field. His exceptional communication skills, systematic thinking, ability to shape and motivate project teams, deep understanding of market conditions and technical trends, and strong leadership abilities contribute to his accomplishments.